Country Flags 2: Quiz Game is an educational app that helps users learn about the flags of different countries. Through a series of quizzes, users can test their knowledge of the flags and learn more about the countries they represent. With a database of over 200 flags, Country Flags 2: Quiz Game is the perfect app for anyone looking to learn more about the world around them.
So, you want to download the Country Flags 2: Quiz Game for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Country Flags 2: Quiz Game Andorid App Summary
The Country Flags 2: Quiz Game is listed under the Trivia category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Country Flags 2: Quiz Game is gedev. The current version of Country Flags 2: Quiz Game is 1.6.1 with a total user count of 1738744 and an overall user rating of 4.4.
Jun 30, 2022 was the last date the Country Flags 2: Quiz Game was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Country Flags 2: Quiz Game For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Country Flags 2: Quiz Game on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Country Flags 2: Quiz Game to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Country Flags 2: Quiz Game. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Country Flags 2: Quiz Game on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Country Flags 2: Quiz Game on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Country Flags 2: Quiz Game On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Country Flags 2: Quiz Game App Overview and Details
Flags of the World 2 is a geography quiz game (trivia) that teaches the flags, capitals, maps, continents and currencies of all world countries in the most fun way possible. You will always remember flags, capital cities and all other things you learned with this game. There are two multiplayer modes named Flags and Geo Mix. You can play multiplayer games with people who are from all over the world. You can also play with your friends.
There are 240 country flags and 14 single player quiz types in the game. In every game type you have 15 levels to finish. It gets harder progressively in this flags quiz game
Every level has 20 country flags, 20 capital cities, 20 maps, 20 continents or 20 currencies and you have 20 seconds to match the flag or country/state for each question. If you choose a wrong flag, you will see the name of that flag or country/state.
You will also learn details like populations and areas while guessing a flag or a country/state, every question.
You have a unique progress for each game type and each language in single player modes. Also, there is a leaderboard for each language. Earn XP and be successful in this list.
There are 2 Multiplayer modes: Flags, Geo Mix which includes Countries, Capital Cities, Maps and Continents. You can earn gold and points (P) by winning games.
You can play Multiplayer games and join the tournament. When you are successful in this tournament list, you win in-game prizes and achievements. Tournaments last 48 or 72 hours. When a tournament finishes, a new one starts.
You have gold in the game that you can spend to use lifelines, own avatars and themes and enter challenge modes. When your in-game gold is not enough for those actions, you can earn some gold by playing single player levels or multiplayer matches.
You have two types of lifelines: 50:50 chance and double answer chance. You can use each of them by using gold in single player modes or multiplayer matches.
An interactive world map is one of the key points of learning geography. With our unique world map, you can learn the locations and country shapes of all countries. You can do it by playing single player map quizzes or multiplayer “Geo Mix” quizzes. You may also practice with the world map without joining a quiz.
List the flags by levels according to difficulty in the “Practice” section. You may study all flags and country names, capitals, populations, areas or currencies of the countries with our functional flashcards at every level. You may also use the Country List in the Study section. You can filter or sort countries by levels, continents or alphabetically.
You can guess the country name from 4 flags or the flag from 4 countries. You can guess the country flag of the given capital city name. No confusing mechanics. This geo game has a simple and modern design.
With a wide range of languages, learn in your native language or any other desired language.
Don’t forget! You will learn all the flags by finishing all the levels with 3 hearts in 2 modes.
Features of Country Flags 2: Quiz Game for PC
is included in the game. You can see all the flags, capitals, maps, continents and currencies of all countries. You can zoom in and out the map. The map works with all languages in the game.
1. 240 country flags and 14 single player quiz types in the game.
2. You can play multiplayer games with people who are from all over the world.
3. You can also play with your friends.
4. In every game type you have 15 levels to finish.
5. It gets harder progressively in this flags quiz game event.
6. Every level has 20 country flags, 20 capital cities, 20 maps, 20 continents or 20 currencies and you have 20 seconds to match the flag or country/state for each question.
7. If you choose a wrong flag, you will see the name of that flag or country/state.
8. You will also learn details like populations and areas while guessing a flag or a country/state, every question.
9. You have a unique progress for each game type and each language in single player modes.
10. There is a leaderboard for each language.
Whats New In this Country Flags 2: Quiz Game?
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Country Flags 2 is an excellent quiz game application that allows users to test their knowledge of country flags from around the world. The questions are well-crafted and challenging, and the user interface is easy to use. This is a great app for anyone who wants to learn more about the flags of different countries.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Country Flags 2: Quiz Game on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Country Flags 2: Quiz Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Country Flags 2: Quiz Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Country Flags 2: Quiz Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Country Flags 2: Quiz Game.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.